Sunday, March 7, 2010

IT'S OSCAR NIGHT..............

Hello......it's Mumbai..

I've been busy and that's why I haven't had a chance to write to you.......
This has been a big day for me...........

It's the Oscars.........and well, it's been a little secret but I'm now an actor in the film business!!!!! They haven't released the film as yet....but they knew i would get an Oscar for being the best Animal Actor, so they presented it to me today........

Yes!!!! Little Mumbai....little me! I'm going to be famous!!!

Anyhow, you know how they give out awards before the evening big big awards........well guess what! I got one! I got an Oscar.....I was a little speechless when they gave it to me! I was so flabbergasted, I lost my bark! what an honour!










Mummy helped me pick out a designer tuxedo.......don't I look handsome??????
Here's Mummy with me after the presentation....


















Wow wow wow!!!! I'm the happiest and luckiest puppy in New York today!!!
I auditioned for some of the films that are nominated for Best Picture.........but I didn't think the roles suited me.....well maybe Avatar...but they wanted to die my fur blue, and even through that's Mummy's favourite colour....well I thought I would look weird!

Recognise me in these posters???? I modelled for the photos....but then they decided to use George Clooney and Jeremy Renner and Sam Worthington ( did you know he's an australian like my Mummy?)


























































Well that's it for now......I'm going out to drink doggy champagne and eat lots of my favourite chicken filet treats! Look out for a film and book to happen........one day!

Woof, woof.....

Mumbai...........

No comments: