Monday, August 17, 2009

DO I NEED TO DO MY HAIRCOLOUR ??????



Hi....I think I was a bad boy this weekend!
I have a new habit that is driving my Mummy crazy! I love digging in one spot in the garden.......and as perfect as I looked a few days ago.......yesterday , well, look and see..........my paws are black! I can't help it...I love digging! But Mummy said it looks like I need my haircolour done!

Her new thing is to put me on this big white floating chair and send me out into the middle of the pool.....not sure i like it yet, but might get used to it.......



Think what I really love is running on the beach........I am not sure about swimming...when the waves come near me I run back.....but it's a great place for meeting other dogs......Mummy throws a ball and I get to run real fast...it's a great feeling of freedom.......not like when I'm in the city and have to walk on a leash.......










Love playing in the sand and making sand castles...well sort of! But boy, when it gets as hot as it is today I just want to get a bit of shade...now who was the clever person who put this umbrella up for me?

On Sunday Mummy had some friends over for dinner....and guess what? they brought doggy playmates for me to have some fun with so I wouldn't feel too left out.....but that Neruda! He's a big Lab....and he just loves to jump in the pool and then get everyone wet when he shakes the water of himself! I think I can run just as fast as him too.........

Anyhow, Mummy set the table for dinner with a seat for me........but more people came than she expected so I had to just play with the other dogs and not pretend to be the grown up I am as I was in europe and sittting at every restaurant..........


Well......that was some of my weekend......how was yours????

Oh.......Mummy went to a luncheon, and a lady did a caricature (?)...new word for me...anyhow, it's of Mummy ( but doesn't look a lot like her), and me!!!!!



No comments: