Tuesday, August 11, 2009

MUMBAI AND HIS EXCITING ADVENTURES

Hello.....let me introduce myself to you....my name is Mumbai. I am a Havanese puppy...we are a breed that comes from Cuba....but more about that later.

I am a very lucky guy, I have a special Mummy who takes such good care of me, and in June took me with her to Europe. Can you imagine my excitement?

I would like to share with you some of my stories from that trip, and then as life goes on, I would like to tell stories of my life in New York.....that's where I live...most of the time anyhow.

Hope you will enjoy this...please let me know if you do?

woof Woof

Mumbai

4 comments:

MUMBAI THE DOG said...

HI THERE MUMBAI...
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
YOUR MUMMY.....

Anonymous said...

Hi Mumbai,
It was really kool meeting u yesterday at Little Plains Beach. I'm really gald that my Jim took me down there when he went to see your Mummy, Caroline. I'm hoping that we can see more of eachother when Jim gets back from his trip. C U!
Mason

Anonymous said...

Hi Caroline,

These pictures and stories are touching and adorable! I see a potential film here.

We met this morning in Central Park - my name is Jessica Feder-Birnbaum, mom of Mr. Woofy (who had lots of fun running around with Mumbai)

Anonymous said...

The fear many people have traditionally got regarding dental surgeons not any longer has significantly time frame with what in fact continues in dental hygiene situations. If you make the effort to discover contemporary treatment options and techniques, you can shortly see how easy it really simple to acquire top quality, secure dental hygiene professional services. Apply the guidelines above, and commence the method today.Personalized Bankruptcy: Making A Program Which Fits Your Life-style [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Vicinffu7ity[/url]