Saturday, August 22, 2009

I LOVE WHERE MUMMY AND I LIVE......





Hi....good morning...

My Mummy and I live in a great building in New York on the Westside.

My favourite thing each morning is to greet each of the doormen and concierges when I am going out for a walk. I think i am a favourite...and that's coz I am always happy to see them and wag my tail.....some of them have little treats in their pockets and surprise me when i come back from a walk.........

Anyhow, here are some of them I saw yesterday when Mummy and I were leaving to go to the beach.......





The man in red is our manager...he's really cool! He was going off to play golf...I haven't learnt to play that yet...but watch out! It could happen.....I love playing all games, and especially anything with a ball..........

If any of the people who work in my building see this......Good Morning!

Woof Woof


Mumbai






No comments: