Friday, September 25, 2009

I MAKE NEW FRIENDS EVERY DAY IN CENTRAL PARK



Hi....Mummy walks me every day in Central Park, and I love it! I meet so many other dogs and am making new friends. I wanted to do a column here on my blog just about my new buddies but don't know how to do it......

Yesterday I met up with LOLA. She's a BERGAMASCO, otherwise known as an Italian sheep dog...and a big shaggy girl! I love playing with big dogs...

. Lola's mummy is an Australian woman just like my mummy! What a coincidence.... Her name is Trudy and she is a chef ........I'm waiting to see what she's going to cook for me??? But I think Lola only eats organic dog food! She's not being too spoilt.

Trudy tells me that Lola just loves to lie on her back with her paws up in the air! Not a very ladylike position?

Hugs and licks to you Lola.....

Woof Woof



No comments: