Sunday, September 13, 2009

MUMBAI WANTS TO JOIN THE NFL!


Hi....it's Mumbai...
Well, as you are learning , I am enjoying playing all kinds of different sports.....

Now Mummy told me it is the beginning of the football season. Wow! My kind of game....running and dodging other players....well that's what I do when I'm playing with Mummy sometimes....I let her get close to me and then take off real fast as soon as she's about to grab me!

so I said, "Mummy, I need an outfit to go out on the field with so I look like the other players".....and being a good mummy, she took me shopping......

And, here I am!!! Now I'm ready to outrun them all and get a touchdown!! Here I come.....................


woof Woof

Mumbai







1 comment:

Peggy and Fritz said...

OMG this is the cutest dog! I have to email you a picture of my dog Ginger (havanese) and her cousin Rag (havanese) they just met over Thanksgiving -- Rags reminds me of your dog - Mumbai - love them name - is it after Mumbai in India?