Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hello.....

HI............how are you all?
I am happy to get letters and stories from all my new buddies out there by the way......


Mummy had a dinner party and film screening the other night.....she always has a chair for me to sit on. She knows that I love to be a part of the group. And sitting on a chair seems so normal to me now.
















I was a bad boy the other day! I was running outside and digging in the garden and got so dirty! I know Mummy wasn't too happy with me. But, oh, how wonderful.........she put me in a bubble bath and let me play and then washed me. I know she likes me to be clean so I can go up on the bed......I must admit I get a lot more attention when I look good!

















And I want to introduce you to my dog walker Zad........when we are in Manhattan, he takes me out sometimes for a walk when Mummy is busy. Here you can see Zad and 2 of my friends Oscar (he's the big guy), and Fusil who belongs to s friend of Mummy's who lives in our building................















Well, that's it for now.......not a lot to report....just wanted to stay in touch...........


Woof Woof

Mumbai

No comments: