Monday, September 7, 2009

LABOUR DAY WEEKEND

Hello....well Labour Day has come and gone....and now they tell me it means the end of summer?
Does that mean Mummy won't take me to the beach anymore?
that is my favourite thing to do..........



I didn't do a lot but did go shopping in Southampton with Mummy.....I was feeling a bit bored and restless........and in one of the stores , well, I was really a bad boy.....I ran out of the store and took one of their scarves with me! It was a joke! But I don't think Mummy was too happy .............

And then we went to Saks, and the girls in the cosmetic department were playing with me and wanted to give me a makeover......but didn't think blue eyeshadow was quite right for a puppy!




















Mummy had a lunch with a whole group of her friends.....and there was a chair for me at the table..........mmmmmm I loved the salmon! Anyhow, got lots of attention and had fun playing with Liz and Pat's dogs.......here I am with some of Mummy's friends.........















Jasmine was so exhausted after all the running around she found a comfy cushion outside and had a nap......














Anyhow......back to the city....and I am going to interview dogs in Central Park to write about.........


Woof Woof
Please write to me?

Mumbai..........

No comments: